My Fiance stayed at the Marriott Fisherman's Wharf for two nights as we traveled the coast of California.
Right from check-in the experience at this property was fabulous. The parking attendant went above and beyond to ensure that we had a seamless check in and the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful to us. Upon check in we were given two free drink tickets and the hotel bar has at atmosphere you don't often see. It was busy and very sociable.
The rooms are quite large for a downtown property in a major city, and the hotel was very close to all major attractions (walking distance) and the City Transit system had all services right outside the hotel doors. The concierge was also extremely helpful to us in helping us plan our sight seeing.
All of that said, the best part about our stay was the bed. Each year I spend over 120 nights per year in hotels for business or travel. The bed here was the absolute best I have ever slept on in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION In the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, between two of San Francisco's cable car lines Near attractions, shopping, and 15 miles north of the San Francisco International Airport 1.5 miles from the San Francisco Financial District SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS 285 Deluxe Sleeping Rooms (including 12 Junior Suites and 1 Hospitality Suite) Five Floors Completely Renovated Guests Rooms and Meeting Space MEETING ACCOMMODATIONS Seven meeting rooms totaling over 6,000 square feet We can accommodate meetings and food & beverage functions for groups of 5 to 250 RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE FACILITIES Casual dining in a full-service restaurant, Spada EXTRAS tComplimentary Limousine Service to Financial District (7 a.m. – 9a.m., Mon – Fri) Health Club with Sauna (24-hour access with guestroom key), located on the second floor Gift Shop, open daily 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Fully-stocked Honor Bars in Each Guest Room Handicap Accessible Rooms Safety Deposit Boxes Available Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryers in Each Guest Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Marriott San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Francisco Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Marriott Hotel San Francisco