We stayed at the Mandarin Oriental on a recent visit to SF. Fortunate enough to get a good rate for a four night stay through a business connection. The rooms are very well appointed and all have great views of the city or the bay. What really makes this hotel is the service - simply first class!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 158-room Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco is located in the heart of the city and offers unparalleled panoramic views of the bay and beyond from the top 11 floors of San Francisco's third tallest building, 345 California Center. Having recently completed an extensive refurbishment during its 25th Anniversary year with the addition of Brasserie S&P restaurant and bar, and an 8,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center, the hotel is consistently ranked among the world's top hotels by leading authorities. Features include Conde Nast Traveler 'Hot List' 2013 and Readers Choice Awards 2012 'Top 25 Hotels in N. California', Institutional Investor's 'World's Best Hotels 2012', Travel + Leisure 'World's Best Hotels' Awards 2011, U.S. News & World Report's 'Hotels in the USA', and is one of Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report's 2011 'Top 20 City Hotels in the World'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Mandarin San Francisco
- San Francisco Mandarin Oriental