One of the most incredible hotel views I've ever encountered! Truly spectacular, especially if you're fortunate enough to get one of the "Bridge to Bridge" rooms. From those rooms you get one view of the bay, Golden Gate, Alcatraz, Coit Tower, etc. and the other view of the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island and beyond. The hotel staff was top notch. We hired the hotel car and driver for a day of sightseeing and couldn't have been better treated. We WILL be back there and highly recommend it. Only slight nit is only one restaurant, but it was quite good with a GREAT breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 158-room Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco is located in the heart of the city and offers unparalleled panoramic views of the bay and beyond from the top 11 floors of San Francisco's third tallest building, 345 California Center. Having recently completed an extensive refurbishment during its 25th Anniversary year with the addition of Brasserie S&P restaurant and bar, and an 8,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center, the hotel is consistently ranked among the world's top hotels by leading authorities. Features include Conde Nast Traveler 'Hot List' 2013 and Readers Choice Awards 2012 'Top 25 Hotels in N. California', Institutional Investor's 'World's Best Hotels 2012', Travel + Leisure 'World's Best Hotels' Awards 2011, U.S. News & World Report's 'Hotels in the USA', and is one of Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report's 2011 'Top 20 City Hotels in the World'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Mandarin San Francisco
- San Francisco Mandarin Oriental