One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Not just the view and location, but the people are so friendly and helpful. We were upgraded to the 47th floor and were able to watch the Blue Angels perform right out our window!
We used their Mercedes town car to travel to a restaurant across town. The driver was wonderful. We didn't have to try to find a taxi to get home in the dark (SF is not like NY. To find a cab can be impossible).
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Mandarin Oriental San Francisco
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin San Francisco
- San Francisco Mandarin
- San Francisco Mandarin Oriental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering high above the breathtaking skyline, Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco has earned acclaim for its breathtaking views and its renowned service in one of the worlds most alluring cities. With the new lobby, signature bar and restaurant, and guest rooms now open, our hotel has transformed itself to become the city's most striking and sophisticated hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Venere, Mandarin Oriental and HotelsClick so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.