I loved this hotel. My room had a gorgeous city view and very comfortable bed. I slept well, even though I usually don't sleep well in hotels. I'd read a review here at tripadvisor complaining about a doggy smell, and I was worried about that, but I detected no such smell anywhere in the hotel. I wish I could have stayed longer. Breakfast at Ella's across the street was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the charming neighborhood that surrounds it, the Laurel Inn is noted for its warm sense of hospitality. Built in 1963, this newly renovated hotel represents a contemporary take on Mid-Century style to create a sophisticated and comfortable interior drenched in rich colors, relaxed textures, and ingenious details. Each spacious guestroom is designed in the style of a studio apartment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Laurel Inn, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Inn, a Joie De Vivre Hotel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Hotel San Francisco
- Laurel Inn San Francisco
- Laurel San Francisco