We just returned from 3 nights at the Hyatt Regency at Embarcadero and we feel that the property is in dire need of a facelift. The room was warm and comfortable, however, the lobby and the atrium were extremely drab and dreary. The location is central to Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39 and Union Square, easily within walking distance or if you prefer, public transportation was easily accessible. We have stayed in upscale hotels in the past and this fell well below the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco