I just returned from a 3 nights stay at the Hyatt Regency and I have no idea why this place is getting bad reviews! I do a ton of leisure traveling and I loved this place. The hotel itself is beautiful with an amazing lobby and a GREAT lobby bar (13 views) wut an equally great happy hour! We stayed on water side and had a OK view but the room was terrific. Two comfortable double beds, LOTS of room, and a nice bathroom with a seperate area to get ready in. Nice layout. The best part had to be the location. You are right next to the Embarcadero Ferry Station that has lots of cute shops. Also right on the F-line to Fisherman's wharf, easy ride for $1.25 and right on the California Cable Car line $3, as well as right by the BART system. There are breakfast places right outside of the hotel to grab a quick bite before your meeting or site seeing. I would stay at the Hyatt again in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco