I stayed here for 3 nights. Hotel is located in a great area with many restaurants and shops nearby. Our room was clean and spacious and had a great view of the Bay (definitely request a Bay View). Beds were super comfy. I had access to the Regency Club on the top level of the hotel that offered nice amenities and a panoramic view of the water. The staff was very friendly and helpful when giving recommendations on things to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco