In contrast with the picturesque location and stunning lobby we found the usual Hyatt standards were lacking here. Our expensive room had reading lights on only one side of the bed, no make-up mirror and even on the 7th floor street noise intruded. The Eggs Benedict at breakfast were overdone, overpriced and tasteless.
On the plus side the staff was great, the fitness facilities top-notch and the valet parking fast and convenient. With so many great hotels in the city we would opt for somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco