This hotel is well placed for getting around San Francisco and is situated in the financial district. The hotel is very large with a high percentage of transient people on business or flight crews etc. providing you don't mind this it is Ok. The rooms are spacious and well appointed although we found the bathrooms a little small considering the size of the room. We had a bay view balcony room which was nice but costs extra. Breakfasts are expensive but there are plenty of options close to the hotel where you can get food at a fraction of the cost. The same also applies for lunches and dinner. If going to the airport from the hotel it is well worth considering a town car which is only $55 and very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco