Had a San Francisco Weekend in this hotel and it was wonderful. We tried out one of the PURE room and it was beautiful! Great view of Embarcadero form room beautiful night view of Bay Bridge from window at the end of the floor. Room felt so clean an fresh it was like going to a spa. Next time I may try the club upstairs. Everything worked. The hotel maids were especially friendly and efficient. This is walking distance to tourist attractions but also a good place to rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco