We stayed here during a large convention and though the lobby is stunning, the rooms are dated. We constantly had trouble with our room cards not working. The rooms were dark and the lighting needs to be updated. Parking cost almost $200 and the attendants were curt. Breakfast buffet is expensive and satisfactory although I have had better for less. We had one excellent waiter and one we had to ask another to track down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco