As all have pointed out, fantastic location, can’t argue with it. I also loved the building, a brutalist concrete masterpiece of steps and angles. Service was very good too, I found the Hyatt Regency crew very friendly and helpful, all my concerns and requests were met and dealt with in a sincere manner.
I upgraded onto the club floor, room had been refurbished but not completely. Details such as the lights switches, wall finishing, windows were still the original 70s fitting so it doesn’t feel completely new.
Great views from my window of the Oakland bridge but you not completely soundproof so you will hear the traffic. If this was properly refurbished to a higher modern standard, this would be a great premium business hotel serving the financial district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco