The place is in need of a serious makeover - lobby, rooms, meeting rooms, and just about everything else. It is not even retro, it is just old. Nice staff but my wake up call was missed (despite the "recording evidence", I was awake and the phone never rang). They still charge for wi-fi (who still does this?) and don't even have a coffee maker in the room. No serious dining option or a half decent bar for San Fran standards. If you are stuck at a meeting, make the best of it by staying outside as much as possible. Good Starbucks across them street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco