This hotel is large and right in the downtown area near the piers. This is a lovely hotel. The breakfast is expensive but good. Was offered water at arrival. Everyone was very nice and met all needs. Two things to be aware of are that the elevators are very slow at peak times (up to 12 minute wait at one time), and the fan in the bathroom is attached to the light and EXTREMELY loud. Otherwise, beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco