Just finished up three day stay at the Hyatt. This hotel is close to the Ferry Building and a short walk to Pier 39. We stayed on the 7th floor and had good views of the bay. We ate at this hotels Eclipse restaurant and found the food and service to be excellent. Special thanks to our waiter. Room was large with king size bed and we didn't have any trouble with room noise. Overall I would recommend this hotel for your vacation plans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco