Good location by the piers / downtown, and the rooms were fine. Would be expensive without a conference rate - and still a lot of money, but fair for the area. Don't be shocked by the hotel parking $61 per day including taxes - but very convenient if you need your car during your stay. The valet staff was very helpful to me when I needed to get stuff out of my car. Lots of food options close by, so you're not limited by the hotel offerings.
I stayed on the odd-numbered room side, and had a south-facing view. Liked the large, double sliding windows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco