I was quite pleased with my stay at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco. We stayed on the 12th floor with a beautiful view of the Bay Bridge and its new LED light show. The room itself was comfortable and functional, but nothing spectacular, with some tears in the carpet and slight damage to the furniture.
As everyone has already said, the location is fantastic for the Financial District, but also for much of the city. The BART and MUNI stops right in front of the hotel. The Ferry Building across the plaza, and SOMA is a short walk away.
The only downside was the noise. There was an ever in the atrium, and I could hear what was going on from the 12th floor. The street noise was an issue too - the passing streetcars, street musicians, and screaming crazy people.
Overall, I really enjoyed my stay. The rooms just need better insulation from the noise in the atrium and street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco