I stayed at this hotel last year and it's a good location if you like to explore a city on foot. The seafront is right on your doorstep. I walked all the way to the Golden Gate Bridge - across it and down into Sausalito - quite a way but well worth it for all the various sights and sounds along the way, then I caught a ferry back to the Ferry building which is 100 metres from the hotel. If you want other public transport the trolley cars and the Bart system are also right there. The rooms are a little dated but I had a lovely view out over the Ferry building and as a bonus I could open the door onto the very small balcony - not something you can do at most hotels these days. The food outlets in the Ferry building are many and varied - lots to choose from and the quality of most is very high.
All in all a good location - get out your walking shoes and take a look at the "city by the bay".
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.