Fantastic Location, across the street from the Embarcadero Ferry buildings, which is handy for a trip to Saucilito, the trolly car is just downstairs, and a nice walk to Fisherman's Wharf. The Atrium Lobby is amazing!
I had a Balcony King on the first night, with a view of the bay, then took the ferry to Saucilito the next day to take a sailing trip down the coast to Monterrey.
On the way back I had a Regency Club Balcony King, with access to the rooftop Regency Club. Fantastic! Great views from both rooms, but the views from the Regency Club were spectacular! Great snacks, and a wide selection of drinks. A little trouble getting the Regency Club card to work in the elevator, but otherwise an faultless trip.. I would expect nothing less from the Hyatt Regency.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Amex, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco