Right across from the Ferry Building. Easily accessible from both SFO and OAK airports. Take Bart, get off at Embarcadero stop, and exit via the Drumm Street exit. Right next to BART stop.
That way you save the expensive taxi charge.
Average business hotel, with costs to match. Expensive.
Parking is $61 and tax. However, street parking on Sundays is generally free, as are evenings after 6 pm.
In business area that is very quiet during weekends. A little far from tourist sites.
15 minute walk to Chinatown, 25 minutes to Union Square.
We will continue to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco