Very big business style hotel. The hotel has a huge atrium and a very special architectural design which makes it special.
Very spacious and tastful rooms with modern design. Our room had two big and comfy beds and an excellent bathroom. Even though its a big hotel, the rooms and atmosphere are quiet. Loved the glass elevators with the view of the atrium
Good, though rather unpersonal service; lets call it functional and efficient
Our room came with breakfasst included. A very extensive and fresh buffet with many choices of high quality. You hardly find that in an american hotel.
Wouldn 't mind to come back there. Very central location right next to BART station and public transport
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Olotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.