I reserved 2 rooms at Hyatt Regency and when we checked in they offered us to upgrate to the executive club at the 16-17 floors for 70$ per day per room
The besides getting great rooms, the lounge offers breakfest and dinner, which usually cost more than140 (we were party of 6 )
Also, many MUNI lines stop next to the hotel, especially the direct BART from the SFO airport, and sitting at the round lounge at the 18th floor overlooking the baybridge at night is a great experience.
And beside that they decorated the lobby with milion long strings of lights falling from the cielling, so when you travel the transparent elevator it looks amazing.
so overall - strongly recomended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco