wonderful view. stayed in on the concierge level. Had a great view of the Bay and San Francisco Oakland Bay bridge. Also view across the bay toward Oakland and Berkley. Excellent access to transportation including BART, Market/Embarcadero trolley/ buses and taxis. Also walking friendly to bay Front area and union area if you enjoy an in town walk.
The access to the Regency club was great. Helpful concierge 360 degree view and seating. the food in the club was great and you got to mix your own drinks on the honor system at $6.00 per mixed drinks was bargain. Since you mixed your own no one minded a generous pour.
This hotel had one of the best in hotel workout facilities I have seen. Did not use the spa or swimming pool so no comment. Did not eat at the resuraunt but enjoyed the food presentations at the Regency club. All in all a good stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco