The rooms are fairly large and clean, and did get an upgrade for the bed, comfortable. Views of course will vary, if you lucky you can get a Bay view, not so for me and a the majority of the rooms.
But the bath is minute, making yourself a coffee or a cup of tea is highly inconvenient in the set up, and the carpet is clean but shows its age and stains. The airco is hard to control, TV channels are few, and internet access is charged on top.
The hotel itself is located along the embarcadero, convenient for business meetings and a trip to the bay, but no more.
The lobby has a certain scale to it, on the plus side, but all in all it's a very average hotel in that segment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco