I had a two night stay in the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero. I used Supershuttle from the airport which takes about 15-20 mins depending on drop-offs. The hotel itself is situated in the Embarcadero area of downtown, right beside the Bay Bridge. Basically it is in the region of everything downtown. Be advised that this is a huge Conference style hotel. Do not expect a boutique type atmosphere for your stay. However I was checked in by a very friendly Ruth who upon seeing me at any other time during my stay remembered me by name (a nice touch in such a large busy hotel). I upgraded from a standard room to a Club room for $75 per night. Well worth it. The Club Lounge has incredible views over SF bay, as well as an excellent supply and selection of food and drink. The atrium lobby is very impressive, as is it's sister hotel in Atlanta. I sat in the atrium frequently just to watch what was going on around me and people watch. A very satisfying experience as there is so much activity going on around you. My room(1616) had a spectactular view of the Bay Bridge and was immaculately clean. I slept extremely well both nights in a very comfy bed. The only difficulty I had was getting a taxi outside the hotel on the first night of my stay. The queue was long and there were very few taxis around. I would have been better off booking a town car. In-room internet was $9.95 for 24 hours and was super fast. It's complimentary in the Club Lounge. I wish I had more time in SF but the Hyatt Regency was perfect for what I needed. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 804-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco