The view of the water sold this place for me. The room on the 17th floor wasn't massive (infact a little cramp) with the layout we had, but was comfortable enough. The bathroom was pretty nice, especially with the inbuilt TV in the mirror! The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is hard to beat, right near most public transport options. Been very impressed with the couple of Hyatt's I have stayed at and look forward to visiting more of them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco