This is a typical Hyatt hotel with a famous lobby and a fabulous location. My room had old carpet and an old shower. There is only one restaurant/bar/coffee place in the hotel, probably because there are overwhelming choices for food all around. For a convention hotel, it was good because of its location, but otherwise not special. Using the business center is not free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco