Stayed here for my boyfriend's birthday. Beautiful hotel and location- everything is fairly close by such as fisherman's wharf, union square, etc. When walking into the hotel you may get confused since you do have to take an escalator up to the lobby but when getting up you will be amazed at how beautiful it is inside. Beautiful lights that shine, elevators that look futuristic! The lobby area/bar is beautiful to hang around to grab drinks with friends before heading out. The room is pretty standard- bed, flatscreen, bathroom nothing too spectacular. The walls are a little thin though, so be ware that you may hear your neighbors.. ours were kids who were screaming EARLY in the morning. Also parking overnight is expensive! $50/ night. So be prepared for that. Overall I got this hotel through priceline.com name your own price, I suggest you to do the same. Great deals for the location/venue. OH and roomservice closes like at 11pm! that was the WORST part! luckily there were some places closeby to walk that stayed open late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco