Nice hotel, the rooms are very comfortable, the staff is friendly and are always ready to help with questions or requests. It may get a bit pricey, but it is aligned with other hotels in the area.
The hotel is just minutes away from major attractions like Pier 39, cable car turnaround points, Lombard street, Ghirardelli square, ...
There are also plenty of great restaurants to chose from.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.