This hotel was in a great spot for us (first time visitors/tourists). Close to all that Fisherman's Wharf has to offer. We bought the 2 day hop-on-hop-off bus ticket which was great as the stop was directly across the road from the hotel and made it easy to travel around SF.
We were unfortunate to stay on a Friday/Saturday night where the hotel had functions one of which has music blaring most of the evening and we could hear through the walls.
Costs extra to go to the pool, which I don't feel is something hotels should charge for.
Overall perfect for the location, large rooms. We spent little time in the room or at the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.