The Hyatt at fisherman's wharf is a nice hotel with all the amenities located within 2 blocks of all the main attractions. The room was a little small but still very comfortable. Clean, equipped with wi-fi and a flat screen TV ....the bed was comfortable and the room was quiet.
The on site restaurant (Knuckles) was a great place to start the night with a drink and a appetizer.
Parking is pricey so avoid parking a car if you can. there is a Enterprise ca rental less than 2 blocks away
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Otel, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.