this hyatt hotel is at a great location with excellent facilities. They even offered complementary internet and breakfast for me being a gold passport member of hyatt which was an awesome thing.
The only thing that turned the overall experience bitter was locating a cobweb in the room in the middle of the night when my wife woke up to grab some water and then could not sleep for a good long time in the fear of spiders. As it was already the middle of the night and was too uncomfortable to entertain a housekeeping so had to manage it.
I complain about it while checkout but yeah it was too late to turn the experience into a pleasant one. Bit disappointed !
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.