Excellent location, easy on and off the trolley and getting around. We loved our room! I asked for a quiet room and received a room facing in to a courtyard which eliminated most of the city noise but once you walked out the front door, you were within a block of fisherman's wharf.
The weather was exceptionally cool and the staff put out hot drinks every day. The staff was extremely helpful in finding things and giving hints on what to see and do.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.