Stayed at the Hyatt Fisherman's Warf over New Years and enjoyed my stay. Friendly staff assisted with check-in, then we got to enjoy free hot chocolate in the lobby that night since it was a cold night. Room was a double bed with absolutely nothing to complain about - everything appeared new and modern. The pictures of rooms, at least for us, on their website were very accurate so I'm not going to post any here. Something odd, that I'll mention for the heck of it, was that our shower head was sitting next to the sink. Don't know why, so I just plugged it back in and all was well :) Here's some tips that you may find helpful during your stay.
1. I heard parking cost $45 + tax a night so I decided to park in the open lot almost direclty across the property (located across from Cost Plus Worldmarket). I wasn't worried about robberies since the car appeared empty from the outside. That saved a bit of money, costing only $40 a night, and the parking permit lasted a full 24 hours from the time we paid.
2. Across from the Hyatt's entrance is the "Hollywood Cafe." Wow, amazing breakfast for about $10-$12 per person and IT'S RIGHT ACROSS from the hotel. You can't beat that. If the wait for a table inside the cafe is long, just grab ANY table outside (there's heater's above most tables) and the waiter/waitress will serve you within a few minutes. They hustle and bustle at the cafe and the food is amazing.
Enjoy your stay there. Any questions, just message me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel