This is our 4th stay at this Hyatt. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. The check was quick, people were pleasant. It pays to join Hyatt for the free internet.
My only sticking point was Housekeeping did not take the previous occupants drink from the refrigerator. I called the front desk and asked for housekeeping to come and retrieve the drinks from outside the door ( one was a jamba type green tea drink that looked , well disgusting ) at 4pm, the drinks were there yet when we came back from dinner at 1030pm! Trays from room service were also left out in the hall for long periods of time.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.