Came here for business. I had just stayed at a Hyatt in LA a few weeks before and I wasn't very happy with it, but this one, I was very happy.
The rooms are nice, very nice bathroom with a big shower box. Updated rooms and nice size Flat Screen TV mounted on the wall. My room is right in front of the swimming pool, but it being December, I didn't get to experience a lot of traffic outside my room window. I was out of the room during the day anyways. The pool and hot tub looked cool and if the weather was nice would gladly take advantage. Oh, I did like having a water fountain outside my room, I was able to fill up my bottles everyday and not have to buy the ones the hotel provides :-) Location is nice, touristy area.. the breakfast buffet was very good. The city is pricy. The buffet for two, myself and my colleagues was $45 (including tip). the only thing was the valet parking, it was $45/day. It is more expensive to park the car than actually renting it. So, that is disappointing but I guess it is what it is. The room did come with a coffee maker which I think is a priority. I was happy that this Hyatt had it. Nothing else to say, the bar is nice and the service is very good. Enjoyed the stay here for sure. I hope this review helps :-) Cheers
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.