We stayed for one night this past Friday and my wife was left waiting over 30 minutes to check-in because the computers were down. We did get a bottle of wine and chocolates left in our room later to make up for the inconvenience, but I know a co-worker of mine did not and had to leave for our work event and check in later when he returned late at night.
Moreover, the room was small and a little bit run down. Paint and wallpaper were peeling in the bathroom. There was no table to eat the room service breakfast, we had to eat it on the bed. There was a flat screen TV in the room, but the service itself is not high-def, so it looks horrible on screen. The walls are paper thin, we were awoken to the sounds from the next room in the morning.
Also, while the valet service was good, its very expensive: the only parking is $45 overnight.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.