We have just returned from our long awaited dream holiday to beautiful San Francisco. We chose this hotel based on location and price - we were certainly not disappointed. It is perfectly located for everything we needed - very close to bus and two cable car stops, restaurants, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39 etc etc. What was an added bonus is that this is a fantastic hotel, we loved it.
Apart from the fantastic location, what really makes this hotel special are the staff, they are exceptional. They are so helpful and friendly, from the guys helping you to unload your suitcases when you arrive, the front desk staff, concierge, restaurant and the housekeeping staff. They always had a friendly greeting for you, whenever you happened to bump into them. I would especially like to thank the wonderful Concierge service - so helpful and full of knowledge about San Francisco and how best to get the most out of your visit. The hotel is exceptionally clean and well run, our room was comfortable and had everything we needed (except a kettle) - we did have a coffee machine, but we're tea drinkers, so we did miss our morning wake-up cuppa tea. But that's just a small detail and didn't detract from our overall enjoyment. We didn't have any view from our room, but it was quietly located and to be honest this didn't matter as we were out and about most of the time anyway.
We had an amazing and memorable time in beautiful San Francisco and we're so pleased that we chose the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf as our base - we really hope to return again one day and will definitely be staying here again if we do.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.