This hotel is in the perfect spot for just about everything you would want to do in the city!! We stayed on the 3rd floor, during the BUSY crazy weekend of Oct. 4-8th. America's Cup, Fleet Week, Giants, 49'ers, Bluegrass Festival...yet we never felt crowded, ignored or rushed.
We were well treated and served, during our stay. The rooms are nice, very clean and all the staff we encountered were friendly, helpful and professional.
Starbucks is served at the Cafe for early risers. We ate in the restaurant a few times...mainly snacks and some pretty decent clam chowder. Walking distance to just about everything and lots of public transportation close by.
Would absolutely recommend this hotel for business, pleasure or both!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt At Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Hyatt Fishermans Wharf
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of historic Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Exciting attractions are nearby, including PIER 39, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach and Chinatown. At San Francisco's most European Hyatt, you'll find 313 guestrooms and suites, 19,000 square feet of Conference Space, Outdoor heated pool and fully equipped fitness center. Automated Business Center available 24 hours, high speed wireless capabilities in guestrooms and function space, and Concierge Services. Knuckles Historical Sports Bar & Grill voted #1 Sports Bar in San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.