We stayed at the Vagabond Inn, which was only a few minutes from the airport ( not the Civic Center ). It was priced well and on the water front. There's restaurants within walking distance. Being so close to the airport, we thought it would have a lot of noise, but it wasn't. I would recommend this for short stays. It was clean and the breakfast was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer cozy & comfortable rooms right in the heart of the city! Stay in the HAPPENING part of San Francisco at very affordable prices!Fisherman's wharf, Golden Gate, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, ect are just few of the names of fun places near our hotel. Are you on a family vacation? Restaurants, museums, parks and every thing your family needs to stay entertained. Are you on a business trip? Need to relax and unwind after a long day? You are at the perfect place! Trendy hangouts are just around the corner! We offer a single queen and double queen rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your San Francisco Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn San Francisco (Civic Center) Hotel San Francisco
- Vagabond Hotel San Francisco