I stayed here for 4 nights at the end of my trip to the US and was able to fully relax in this hotel. I was happy with the room size, the bed was comfortable, pillow options were great, TV, fridge and microwave, desk and plenty of room for my luggage! The location was quiet, except for the wind that howled outside one night - the corner location on the top floor was not ideal for this but only one night and I was so tired, it didn't matter once I was asleep.
The location of the hotel was in walking distance to all the attractions of Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39, plus Ghiradelli Square and was close to the location of the cable cars, street cars and sightseeing buses for those who wanted to explore further. The concierge was very helpful in providing information about what to do and local transport options.
Check in staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the housekeepers were efficient.
There was a restaurant in the hotel, and was open extended hours, but I didn't eat there, preferring to explore food options outside. The food did look very nice and fresh however.
I was recommended this hotel by a friend and would stay there again, and have recommended to other people.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For business travel or San Francisco, California vacations, Holiday Inn San Francisco Fisherman s Wharf hotel welcomes you to the Bay City. When searching for top San Francisco hotels near Fisherman s Wharf, stay in comfort at our full-service San Francisco lodging. Walk to attractions including Pier 39, Alcatraz, Bay Cruise ferries and Ghirardelli Square. Hop on a cable car outside our hotel to visit Union Square, Financial District, Moscone Convention Center, Chinatown and AT&T Ballpark. After exploring the area, retreat to our San Francisco, California hotel to unwind in a room appointed with high-speed Internet access, in-room games and pay-per-view movies. For dining, enjoy a meal at the 24-hour Denny s or head to our Bristol Bar & Grill for a tantalizing meal and a drink. Additional on-site amenities include: laundry facilities, fitness center, an outdoor heated pool with sundeck and secure parking is available for $41 per day. Reserve your stay at our pet-friendly hotel in San Francisco, CA to be greeted with attentive service and superb accommodations in an unmatched locale. For spectacular savings, book a San Francisco travel package or hotel deal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn San Francisco Fishermans Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.