Booked through Hotwire so the rates were a deal! Room with a city view was real nice, though a little small. Ate only one meal at the hotel as we were out for most of the day. The room was clean, beds were very comfortable, the flat panel tv was real nice and even better was the free wireless internet service.
The hotel is very close to Chinatown as well as very close to the California cable car line. Best to purchase a 1, 3 or 7 day pass; the Muni transportation system is great!
Wasn't bothered too much by the outside noise though one night I did hear a bunch of bottles being emptied from a container and a couple of fire truck sirens. To be expected in any big city. Also, we were on the 25th floor and we could hear the footsteps in the room above us. They must've had a tile floor as we could clearly hear someone walking around most of the time.
We stayed for 5 nights and for two adults and a 16 yr old, we had enough drawer and closet space to store most of our belongings. There was no refrigerator in the room; could've used one. There is no gift shop either; all they have is a Zoom machine very similar to a soda vending machine. Dispenses everything from bottled water to an Ipod. Paid $9.99 for a small bottle of Motrin (24 caplets). Ouch!
Front desk staff from check in to check out was very helpful and accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street and the Golden Gate Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.