The room and service were nice. They have an on-sight restaurant, but of course it was really expensive. They did not offer in-room mini fridges, or have a pool/hot tub. It is a 10 minute walk to a grocery store. It is in Chinatown, so if you are looking for something outside of Chinese food nearby you may be disappointed. The hotel was very clean and I felt safe and comfortable there, even when I was alone. Overall a good place, especially for the price. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street and the Golden Gate Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton