Stayed here for a few nights while on a business trip. The location is perfect since the hotel is close to the Financial District, the Moscone Center and Chinatown. The host took care of all my needs and recommended some nearby restaurants. I was on the business floor so it was very quiet. The room was clean and well-suited for business traveler. I would have given 5 stars but on one of the days, a hotel staff went looking through my luggage. I'm sure this is common everywhere but at the Hilton, I didn't expect this. (How did I know? I usually set my luggage's zipper at a certain position when I leave the room. I came back and the zipper was moved and my belonging inside the luggage was shuffled.) Nothing was lost... just a little disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street and the Golden Gate Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton