I cannot think of one negative for this hotel. Granted that we we we on the executive floor with view of Chinatown, free expanded continental breakfast on the 26tg floor, and free yummy snacks and honor bar there every afternoon (saw some folks pile their plates so high with the chicken skewers that it was clear it was to be their dinner). Staff throughout the hotel gracious, with special compliment to Eric at the front desk who eased us after our car had been broken into blocks away at out dinner restaurant. Hotel parking expensive, but the city Portsmouth parking is right across the street at $27 for 24 hours, actually inexpensive for SF. Hotel clean, didn't hear neighbors or cleaning people. Great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street and the Golden Gate Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton