This time we stay with Family. As always staff is so courteous, helpful. Room immaculate, the hotel is modern, sexy-chic with amazing ambiance. Location is perfect. We could walk to all tourist locations and come back safe. We have stayed here before but the Family members confirmed that they loved it as well. We saw many people having breakfast in the hotel restaurant, we have yet to try it. We faced the District buildings since we were in 11 floor. The house keeping ladies are terrific helpful. Room is very spacious, bathroom has a double head shower which is fantastic. Love the rope. Never had a bad stayed yet, and our Family loved it. Can't wait to return, we will stay here again when visiting San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street and the Golden Gate Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton