Along with 7 other friends, the Hilton San Francisco Financial District was our home for 4 days during my birthday celebration. I enjoyed the stay, the comfort of the beds, great customer service and the Happy Hour specials each day at the lobby bar/ restaurant. The concierge was very helpful with getting us to the pickup location for our wine tour to Napa.
The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Chinatown and within walking distance to shopping, drugstores, cable cars, etc. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street and the Golden Gate Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton