These rooms are new and smell like it. Very nice accommodations and access to the executive suite for snacks and an honor bar. The honor bar is way overpriced, the food was great, ambiance, average, too many TV's.
The walls are quite thin when you have a screaming child next door at 7am, but with a quick knock on the door to my neighbors, that stopped. I figured security would be less effective.
I was on the 26th floor and it was quite nice, comfy. The bathroom is small, the tub is so shallow not even worth taking a bath.
TV nice, lot's of plugs for your electronics, but no iphone or smart phone pod in room. Fabulous location, would stay here again but not on the executive level, not worth the money.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, Lombard Street and the Golden Gate Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.