The rooms and overall hotel is outdated and needs to be refreshed, but our stay was still good with the service. DJ at the front desk was awesome, he gave us a higher floor level for our honeymoon, answered any questions we had on the city, got a mini fridge up to our room extremely quickly and always remembered us when we walked through the lobby. I usually don't remember the names of hotel staff, but i made sure to remember DJ's just so I could give him some props. The rest of the service was also great, bell boys, other front desk staff. Everyone on the staff made up for a slight letdown in the hotel and room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton San Francisco Financial District soars 27 stories, offering stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and San Francisco Bay. Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel sits at the crossroads of the Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Nob Hill. You are just steps away from San Francisco's most popular attractions such as Alcatraz, Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, Coit Tower, and Lombard Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton San Francisco Financial District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel San Francisco
- Hilton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hilton